How to Add Multiple Photos and Videos to One Instagram Story and Make Them Awesome
Do you know about 500 billion people post and watch Instagram stories daily? That’s quite a number! Millennials and Gen Z-ers are the biggest fan of Stories — 1 in 4 of them make decisions on what products to buy based on this content format. Stories and easily-digestible, engaging, and … well, powerful!
If posted at the right time, they can multiply engagement and bring your account to the next social media level.
The only thing that prevents some users from becoming gods of Instagram is that they don’t know how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story. You don’t want to be among them, do you?
So follow me!
- First, tap the camera icon in the top left corner of your Instagram newsfeed.
- After that, a front camera will turn on and your face will appear on the screen. Don’t be scared, it’s all perfectly normal! We kindly took ourselves out of this screenshot. Just tap the left bottom icon.
- It will open your Library with the latest pics. And here you have to tap the «Select multiple» icon.
- Now you can choose the pics and videos you want to add to your Stories.
- Having chosen, tap «Next» and let the magic happen! You will get the superpower to edit your pictures with multiple filters (just swipe the screen right until you are satisfied), add hashtags and locations.
- After that, tap «Next» one more time and that’s it!
Choose «Your story» and get ready to receive reactions from your subscribers!
As you can see, uploading multiple photos and videos to their Instagram stories is not as difficult at all, it’s more about fun!
If you’re new to Instagram, though, read more on how to create Stories and use them for maximum engagement.