Introducing New Content Calendar – Manage Layers and Harness Power of Context
We’re introducing our biggest update yet! Check out the changes, outlined below:
– Event filters: choose your field of interest by monitoring trends, holidays, days of history, sports and celebrity news
– View and edit your scheduled posts
– Hundreds of new templates stacked up in calendar for months ahead
– Minimalistic and crisp desktop marketing tool – with AM/PM time options and with Sunday as the week start day
Why we created layers:
Social media posts that prioritize context, such as holidays or historical dates, sporting or business events, trending topics and memes, allow you to engage on a deeper level with your target audience. These contextual posts are all about the present moment and this is what touches your followers most effectively, because people are interested in ‘the now’. So here at PromoRepublic, we decided to create biggest database of events for marketers and packed it into Сalendar of Content Ideas. In the future, we plan to add more layers like Humor, Food, popular Hashtags and others – feel free to tell us your ideas.
What will be next:
– Integration with Buffer and Hootsuite – we will transfer our data into most popular social media management services
– Groups – You can gather all of a given client’s social media accounts into one page so you can view your entire content plan for that client at the same time
– Several profiles on one calendar
– Notes – you’ll be able create reminders for your other content plan components – blog posts, emails, YouTube posts and more
– Calendar in mobile app for iOS and Android – never miss important trends and days
We hope you’ll benefit the updates to the PromoRepublic content calendar and that they will make your content strategy easier!