August 17th, 2022 – PromoRepublic, the intelligent local marketing platform, is excited to sign with Clean Brands, a multi-brand dry cleaning and laundry franchisor behind one of the top low-cost franchises for 2022, according to Entrepreneur magazine.
Clean Brands™ is represented by Lapels Cleaners, Martinizing Cleaners, 1-800-DryClean, Pressed4Time, and Dry Cleaning Station. Their brands comprise nearly 500 locations across 9 countries.
Rapid expansion encouraged Clean Brands to consolidate and enhance their social media strategy. The main goal was to boost engagement with local audiences, understand involvement, and track results across their 4 brands. So Clean Brands chose PromoRepublic as their local marketing solution for managing its branded assets and social media accounts.
This partnership will help Clean Brands:
- Сentralize social media management for Lapels Cleaners, Martinizing, 1-800-DryClean, and Pressed4Time
- Simplify the organization of marketing assets
- Automatically localize content for hundreds of locations
- Maintain brand consistency on social media
- Track brand and content performance to make more informed decisions
- Provide a distinct advantage to franchise owners in the Clean Brands system over the competition in their market
- Propel unit sales for Clean Brands across the country
“After the acquisition, we look to leverage the size of our footprint with innovative technology and marketing initiatives that continue to grow our collective brands. Since we understand the importance of social media presence for localized marketing, we partnered up with PromoRepublic to boost and centralize our social media efforts,” says Eileen Curto, Director of Marketing for Clean Brands.
“50% of franchisees say technology and tools are among the top values a franchisor provides. So we’re more than excited to provide that technology and contribute to Clean Brands’ expansion,” says Max Pecherskyi, CEO & co-founder of PromoRepublic.