February 13, 2023 – PromoRepublic, the local marketing intelligence platform, announces a new client partnership with iTrip®, a short-term rental property management franchise focused on full-service management, technology, and five-star service.
Founded in 2008, the brand operates over 110 locations and manages more than 3,800 short-term rentals in the U.S. and Canada with its award-winning software.
iTrip has grown year-over-year by adding new franchise locations and rental properties to its portfolio. The company expects to welcome more franchisees, and the head office has decided to strengthen its local-level marketing efforts with additional tools.
PromoRepublic has become the local marketing intelligence platform to grow iTrip’s online visibility and empower its franchisees with easy tools.
This partnership will help iTrip:
- Oversee individual location performance at scale and leverage local marketing data to grow online visibility
- Break down silos in local marketing data, make informed decisions, and grow revenue across locations
- Support franchisees’ social pages with brand-consistent communication
- Streamline customer communication and review handling
- Consolidate tech to save marketing budget dollars
“With PromoRepublic, we’re able to offer our franchisees time-saving tools for marketing their location on social media platforms. At the same time, we can provide additional marketing support to our franchisees while ensuring consistency across our brand,” says Daniel Hadaway, VP of Marketing at iTrip.
“Customers now browse multiple online platforms before booking their vacation homes. With its tools, PromoRepublic ensures iTrip gets discovered on local search and social. An optimized Google profile and business directories, well-managed reviews, and social media are the cornerstone of that strategy,” adds Raakkel Sims, Head of Customer Success at PromoRepublic.