The biggest event in franchising is coming up! Our booth is 326.
We’re excited about seeing you in Las Vegas, February 26 – March 1.
While our team is busy preparing to make a splash, we’re sharing our brief plan for the event so you know where and how to engage with us.
What we’re going to do:
- Gather the CMO Peer Talk community to greet each other and have fun. Come to our booth to grab some authentic swag made exclusively for the community.
- Film a series of interviews with new community members and our rockstars. You can check out our previous videos here. If you want to participate, reach out to our community manager via email@example.com.
- Moderate a roundtable about local marketing data. The moderator is our CMO Peer Talks host, Raakkel Sims.
- Host a secret side event to hang out with the community people.
- Present new products and local marketing intelligence features for franchise brands.
Stay tuned for more updates on the IFA Convention!
CMO Peer Talks is a community that brings together result-driven marketers seeking new ways to innovate in the franchise space to empower franchisees and win local customers.
The CMO Peer Talks show is a series of webinars featuring C-level franchise marketers and niche experts to cover various aspects of growing local sales.