PromoRepublic, the intelligent local marketing platform, announces a new client partnership with Westside Pizza, a QSR franchise born in 1996 and headquartered in Boise, ID.
The pizza brand embarked on its franchising journey a decade later in 2006 and has since expanded to encompass 30+ restaurants across 5 states.
In a highly competitive landscape, the time has come for Westside Pizza to elevate its local marketing game. With PromoRepublic as their trusted partner, they are poised to create a cohesive digital marketing environment at the local level.
This partnership will help Westside Pizza:
- Easily create and share content for all restaurants
- Give tools so franchisees can create local content
- Get away from manual workflows
- Manage local listings and drive GBP findability
- Respond to customers’ feedback faster and oversee their reputation
- Maintain local consistency and branding
- See Google, review, and social media performance in one dashboard
“We are thrilled to introduce a tech partner that seamlessly integrates with our local digital marketing initiatives. We love the enhanced analytical capabilities that will not only elevate our digital landscape, but also empower our franchisees to engage and attract an even larger local customer base.” states Eva Browning, the Director of Marketing of Westside Pizza.
“We’re happy to help Westside Pizza to implement a turnkey system for local marketing efforts,” says Raakkel Sims, Head of Customer Success at PromoRepublic.