The new PromoRepublic 2.0 is live – juicy orange design, simplified workflow and more
We’re so excited to introduce you to the fine-tuned PromoRepublic 2.0! This is a major update we’ve done, so we decided to go step by step.
What’s new now?
- Yep, we’re orange now. Like it?
- Improved workflow:
- all the pages you manage are placed in the left sidebar and grouped alphabetically
- Calendar, post ideas and statistics now are in the top of your page
- Updated calendar with the template previews right there
- No dashboard anymore. Your main interface is your weekly calendar.
- Pinterest-style design of the Post ideas. Different types of content are shown separately
- New sorting algorithm in the Trending section. Looking for trends has never been so easy!
The calendar is our top priority for 2016. So get ready for more cool features in the upcoming weeks!
- Client and team collaboration: export your content calendar to .xls, get your client’s approval or send it to your teammates.
- Take notes of your ideas, content to post etc. directly in your PromoRepublic calendar.
- RSS feed: connect your favorite resources for professional content curation
- Improved statistics with the repost feature: share the content with the highest engagement just in 1 click
- iOS App for PromoRepublic’s calendar – stop missing out important occasions and trending news!
Sounds great, doesn’t it? We hope the new PromoRepublic 2.0 will skyrocket your social media marketing.