Enterprise software spending is expected to jump to $672 billion in 2022 from an earlier estimated $602 billion in 2021. This growth can be attributed to the rising demand for software solutions as we edge closer to a full-scale dependence on software for the most essential business activities. Like any other business, franchises need software for accounting, office management, human resource management, communication, team collaboration, management of franchise assets, and much more.
But, as competition soars to new heights and enterprise software solutions multiply in the marketplace, managing a business that serves thousands of customers at the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness is no easy feat. That’s where franchise management software comes into play. These tools enable businesses to stay competitive by efficiently managing their franchises. Check out the best software for software management in this article.
Why You Need Franchise Software Systems
If you’re serious about your business and serious about growing, you’ll want to make sure that you’re investing in the right franchise management tools. Perhaps the most important reason why your need franchise software solutions are that they can help you stay up-to-date on the latest franchising trends and developments.
Other reasons include:
- A franchise management system helps you streamline operations, thus saving time and money. You can finally track the progress of your franchising program and the progress of each franchisee in a centralized database. In addition, you can also use the software to manage employee payroll and human resources, monitor sales, expenses, and other metrics closely, as well as income statements for each franchisee.
- Franchise management systems can help you establish a more robust control system within your organization. This includes keeping track of all of the important documents that are required for accounting, marketing, inventory management, and customer relationships, among others.
- A franchisee management system also allows you to streamline financial processes by creating custom reports containing all of the relevant information that you need to run your business effectively.
For example, if you are planning an expansion into new markets or setting up new franchises, franchise management software can help you evaluate potential prospects by providing sales stats on a given area.
Best Franchise Management Software in 2022
In this blog post, we compiled a brief list of the best franchise management software for some of the most essential activities including:
- Franchise marketing
- Franchise management
- Recruitment and staffing
- Franchise CRM (Customer relationship management)
- Accounting for franchise businesses
1. PromoRepublic – All-in-one Franchise Marketing Software
As franchise brands looking to increase their online presence, they’ll likely want to work with franchise management systems that offer a greater degree of customization and control over their resources. With these tools, your brand can create content that better suits the interests of its target audience, launch tailor-fit ads targeting specific locations, and take advantage of analytical tools that help you monitor your performance.
PromoRepublic is the all-in-one local marketing platform that gives multi-location businesses and marketing agencies the insights and tools to manage social media, brand consistency, local SEO, and reviews – everything you need to win local customers. We provide a centralized overview of your local marketing performance ensuring that you’re always on top of your game.
- Reputation management – Connect with your customers at a personal level and maintain a positive reputation.
- Local SEO – Create winning local SEO campaigns that result in higher organic search engine rankings and better conversions from search results.
- Brand Management – Keep track of your brand’s performance, develop, maintain, and promote a strong brand.
- Social Media Marketing – Develop winning social media marketing strategies across major platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Distributed Marketing – Empower your workforce to represent your brand online.
- Insights – Uncover growth opportunities on social media, and in reviews, local search, and content performance across locations.
PromoRepublic is one of the best franchise store marketing management tools for all your franchise needs. From marketing and distribution to customer reviews and search results, we offer tools to streamline every stage of the customer journey so you can focus on what’s important – your brand.
Free trial included.
- Small business – $49 per month
- Agency – $79 per month
- Multi-location – Custom (Contact sales)
Ready to find out how it works? Book a demo today!
2. ServiceTitan – Franchise Management Software
ServiceTitan is a unified franchise management solution that takes care of everything for you. With its intelligent dispatching and pay automation, you can run your business with ease and stay in control of every detail – from paying employees to managing marketing, to scheduling appointments.
ServiceTitan is the perfect solution for franchisees who want to eliminate tedious paperwork and focus more on their customers. With its automatic follow-ups and automated onboarding, you’ll be able to focus on your business goals without having to worry about every little detail.
- Access to real-time data – Gives you a solid grasp of sales, revenues, and KPIs, and time to consider how they fit into your overall business strategy.
- Marketing – Maximize the value of your advertising dollars.
- Cloud sync – No more trouble syncing your branded assets across the entire company.
- Custom forms and templates – Enables you to create a variety of forms and templates matching your company standards.
- Custom reports – Develop customer reports to monitor the performance of your business processes and deliver them straight into your inbox.
The data and metrics collected during a successful product launch can be used to create a feedback loop. As the result, you have the ability to react to customer needs and desires before they become problems. Real-time information can also be used to identify the areas that need improvement and drive necessary change so that you can improve your future management efforts.
With the ServiceTitan, that’s exactly what you get. You can create a visual display of your product sales data that allows you to see which areas of your sales process are performing poorly and those that need to be adjusted.
Pricing details are available on inquiry. Contact the ServiceTitan sales team.
3. PandoLogic – Franchise Recruitment Tool
Every business needs a well-coordinated team of employees to fuel its success. A franchise recruitment software helps you manage your recruitment process efficiently. You can use it to create a database of candidates, search for potential employees, conduct interviews, and hire candidates that fit your preferred profile.
PandoLogic is the perfect franchise recruitment tool to help you find the right candidates for your business. With AI-enabled and self-learning, the platform makes it easy to manage and monitor your recruitment process, from start to finish.
- Prediction and targeting – Reach skilled and qualified workers in high-value job markets with targeted job ads.
- Real-time results – See how your job ads are performing across multiple platforms and take corrective action to make improvements.
- AI-enabled recruitment solutions – Put an end to the time-consuming and costly process of manually reviewing resumes and hiring managers, and making better decisions.
- Recruitment automation – Keep your recruiting process efficient and focus on finding the best possible candidates.
PandoLogic’s tailored AI-enhanced software helps businesses identify and combat the most common hiring mistakes. You can also predict which employees may need more attention and identify those who are performing well.
4. OnePageCRM – CRM for Franchise
Customer relationship management is a broad concept that can be implemented in a variety of different ways. For example, you might have one CRM for franchises that collect data from all of your customers, while another CRM tool might be more focused on one customer.
In the end, all CRM tools have one job to keep your customers happy with your products and services. That’s where OnePageCRM comes in. This CRM franchise software provides a unified platform for all your customer relationship management efforts.
- Contact management – Handle multiple clients at the same time and focus on closing more deals.
- Email management – Synced with your email channels to help manage all your email campaigns.
- Pipeline management – Ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Custom reporting – Create real-time reports that let your team view detailed data about your customers and help them make informed decisions.
- Mobile sales CRM – Sync desktop contacts and tasks with your mobile app and stay on top of tasks when you’re on the go.
OnePageCRM offers an AI-powered route planner and business card scanner to manage your sales and customer relationships. Additionally, the software integrates with other sales automation tools for a more streamlined customer experience.
Free trial included
- Professional – $9 per month
- Business – $19.95 per month
5. Gravity Software – Franchise Accounting Software
The best accounting software will help you keep track of your business expenses and keep accurate records. Gravity Software enables you to keep track of your costs and expenses. The tool creates essential profit and loss statements, analyzes your financial performance, and creates a detailed walk-through of your books of accounts.
- Multi-entity accounting – create one report for all your finances and expenses.
- Multi-location inventory – Keep track of where your inventory is located and how much of it there is at any given time so that you don’t waste money on inventory you can’t sell.
- Automated subscription billing – Process recurring payments for products and services.
Gravity Software is cloud-based accounting software backed by Microsoft technology. It offers a variety of features to help businesses stay organized and efficient. Everything is wrapped in an easy-to-use interface, which in turn, makes managing your finances a breeze.
- Non-profit – $150 per month
- Power apps user – $230 per month
- Starter – $250 per month
The Bottom Line
A good franchise management system is essential for any business. After all, franchisors and franchisees need to track and report their overall performance in order to make informed decisions. And with the right software, you’ll be able to monitor your business, manage your finances, track your employees, and accomplish so much more.
Interested in streamlining your local marketing? Book a demo with PromoRepublic to see how our solution can help your business drive local engagement and bring new customers.